Welcome to the InterNEAT! Volume 23 Best Snapchats
Happy Tuesday, y’all! I hope that weak Super Bowl hasn’t spurned your excitement for the Winter Olympics!
Add the fact that we’ve got Valentine’s Day coming up, and there’s a lot to look forward to this week. We know how to lose a guy in 10 days, but maybe there are some pointers out there on how to win them over in the same amount of time.
5. Guys avoid emotions because emotions are confusing. We all have chinks in our emotional armor, and poor little Kinnell Lawrence is just starting his (Pokémon) journey.
Seriously, the realization of a non-Pokémon world is just as devastating as one without a Santa Claus.
4. Emotions again! They are really hard.
How can one 89-second video make me so sympathetic and furious at once? Puppy: fuh-reak-ing adorable. Owner: LEAVE THE PUPPY THE F*** ALONE! HE’S SLEEPY!
3. Creativity can be inserted for “emotions” in the previous two listings.
Most of my SnapChats from friends have penises in them. Then, there’s this guy to make everyone look bad. These are the best Snapchats
That creative outlet is often misplaced in something “equally” awesome.
Ladies, on behalf of men everywhere, my apologies.
2. Guys just want to seem cool, but that’s hard when the media sets the bar at Don Draper and Felix Baumgartner.
1. You know, whatever! Girls have it way harder. Child-rearing aside, I remember having to wait for a date to Sadie Hawkins, and that was awful. So, yea, ladies just remember that there are multiple tried and true points of humor for men. Just use them, and you’re golden.
See you in a .gif, Alex