Welcome to the InterNEAT! Volume 24
Hey, hey, hey everyone! Are you staying warm? Let’s take a minute to forget the heat and get lost in the wild world of web!
5. If you’re ever fortunate enough to meet Samuel L. Jackson, do NOT get him confused with Laurence Fishburne. You’ve been warned.
4. For those of you freaking out about the fall of Flappy Bird, I’ve got the perfect substitute.
Click here to Play Find Chef Goldblum!
3. If you thought Chef Goldblum was weird, well, consider it one-upped!
2. Sports Question: who’s more creative: the actual superstars on the court or the diehard fans on their computers?
As much as I hate to give you kU fans credit, they nailed it on this one. Granted, I’m still taking the Uncle of the Year candidate all day, everyday.
1. Finally, you can’t mention sports these days without noting how awesome the Winter Olympics have already been. Besides Russia somehow forgetting how Rocky IV basically fixed the Cold War, Sochi has been on top of its game. How does it all rank?
Sochi Bathroom Etiquette
Sochi Jail Breaks
I originally hated Evgeni Plushenko, but, with this gold medal-caliber performance, EP deserves a silver medal.
Incredible ad. The only reason it’s not gold: it’s fake. C’mon, Audi. Make this happen.
Kate Hansen’s warmup ritual deserves a gold medal. *Side Note: The second commentator has to be the worst guy at any party he goes to.
I smell a Hansen-Plushenko collaboration!
#TeamAshley FTW! You’re right, girl. Your score was “b***s***!” So, I’m proud to give you a gold now. You deserve it!
Bob Costas being Bob Costas. The dude just seems like a great guy, and, unlike Lolo Jones, he has pushed through his illness. Good luck Matt Lauer on trying to fill those shoes.
***Hey, Ashley or Kate, if you’re not busy on Friday, lemme know.
See you in a .gif, Alex