- This event has passed.
Anniversary Party! Something Brewery is turning 3! @ Something Brewery (Brighton)
December 7 @ 2:00 pm - December 9 @ 7:00 pm
Something Brewery is leveling up!!
Our 3 year anniversary is coming up and we are going all out!
On December 7th, 8th and 9th all weekend long we are bring you over 22 beers on tap and in cans. Some old favorites and some new, amazing barrel aged beers, delicious food trucks and some amazing prizes!
Here is the low down, mark it in your calendar and share with your beer friends 👬
Friday—opening at 2pm
– We will be opening an hour early at 2pm JUST for can sales, then opening for pints and everything else at 3pm.
– we will be selling EVERY COOKIE MONSTA beer we’ve done in the past,
– Mint Monsta
– Peanut Monsta
– Two Headed Monsta
– Mega Monsta
– (brand new) Coconut Monsta
– “Fruity Sparkles” a fruity pebbles sour
– the “Slushy Craft Pack” beers (Triple Threat, strawberry limeade sour, cherry limeade)
– the “Treat Yo’Self Craft Pack” (Pink starburst milkshake ipa, caramel apple sour and booberry cereal blackberry sour)
– Dumpling Deli Food Truck will be here all night
Saturday—- opening at 12pm
– we have two special barrel aged beers coming out.
When you buy both of them you get a free special Level 3 Anniversary glass to take home! We will have…
– a Luxardo a Cocktail Cherry Russian Imperial Stout aged for over a year in a bourbon barrel
– a Mexican Chocolate Russian Imperial Stout aged for over a year in a bourbon barrel
– Jimbeaux’s Cajun Cuisine food truck
Sunday— opening at 12-7pm
– Dough Boy Pizza food truck
– whatever we have left come on in, we will try our hardest to keep the social media up to date on what we run out of
Can wait to see you all! Thank you for making this the best 3 years ever here in Brighton!!