Where to Find 2022 Pliny the Younger Tappings in Colorado
Pliny the Younger is BACK in Colorado! Despite Russian River Brewing announcing earlier this year that it would be delaying the release at their Santa Rosa and Windsor locations until March 25 as a result of COVID, it seems Colorado’s tappings are moving ahead as scheduled.
The highly sought-after Triple IPA featuring Amarillo, Azacca, Centennial, Chinook, Crystal, Idaho 7, Simcoe, Tomahawk and Warrior hops, will once again be available on draft in California, Oregon, Colorado, and Philadelphia this year. With bottle sales limited to Russian River’s two taproom locations.
Elite Brands, which distributes Russian River Brewing products in most of Colorado (but not Fort Collins), was kind enough to once again share the complete list of beer bars that will be carrying this much-balleyhoed release. Dates and times have not been announced for every location, however, we’ll be sure to keep updating that information in the coming days as information develops.
Each year, Natalie and Vinnie Cilurzo, the co-founders of Russian River, organize a fundraiser around the release of Pliny the Younger called “All Hopped Up For The Cure”, to benefit a local breast cancer support organization in their hometown of Santa Rosa, California.
For the seventh year in a row, Elite Brands will follow in the footsteps of Natalie and Vinny Cilurzo by raising funds and awareness towards breast cancer support with their version of the “All Hopped Up For A Cure” fundraiser. Once again, Elite Brands will be donating proceeds made from sales on Pliny the Younger to Sense of Security, a local breast cancer support organization, and they’ve asked retailers receiving Pliny the Younger to do the same. Last year’s fundraiser brought in $9,000 to ultimately help people living with breast cancer and experiencing financial hardship.
Current locations are final, and we’ll have more information shortly on release dates, times, and ticketing info shortly from the following accounts, so be sure to bookmark this page and check back over the next two weeks. Here’s what we know thus far:
Where to Find Pliny the Younger in Colorado
Homegrown Tap & Dough – TBD
- Backcountry Pizza & Tap House – Sunday, February 20 – Tapping at 12:00pm
- Japango – TBD
- Rayback Collective – Tuesday, February 22 – TBD
- Rocky Mountain Underground – Wednesday, February 16 – Tapping at 3:00pm
- Kenosha Steakhouse / Rita’s – Tuesday, February 15 – Tapping at 11:30am
- Front Range BBQ – Wednesday, February 23 – Tapping at 5pm
- Parry’s Pizza Interquest – Saturday, February 19 – Tapping at 11:00am
- Pour Tap House – Saturday, February 26 – Tapping at 2:00pm
- Briar Common Brewery – Thursday, February 17 – Tapping at 5pm
- Finn’s Manor – Tuesday, February 15 – Tapping at 5pm
- Fire on the Mountain – 32nd Street – Tuesday, February 22 – Tapping at 11:00am
- Fire on the Mountain – Logan St – Tuesday, February 22 – Tapping at 11:00am
- Hops & Pie – Saturday, February 12 – Tapping at 12 pm
- The Thin Man – Saturday, February 26 – Tapping at 5pm
- Walter’s 303 Pizzeria & Publik House Uptown –Tuesday, February 22 – TBD
- 11th Street Station – Wednesday, February 16 – Tapping at 4:00pm
- Prost Frisco – Monday, February 21 – Tapping at 4:00pm
- Barrels & Bottles Brewery – Saturday, February 19 – Tapping at 4pm
- The Golden Mill – Monday, February 28 – Tapping at 4:00pm
- Parry’s Pizzeria And Bar – Saturday, February 19 – Tapping 11am
- Teller’s Taproom – February 19th and 20th – Tapping at 12pm each day
- Jake’s Brew Bar – Thursday, February 17 – Tickets available at 3:00pm / Tapping at 5:00pm
- Murphy’s Tap House – Wednesday, February 16 – Tapping at 4:00pm
- Lowry Beer Garden – Friday, February 18th – Tapping at 4pm
- Tony Rigatoni’s – Saturday, February 19 – Tapping at 12:00pm
- Backcountry Pizza Nederland – Sunday, February 27 – Tapping at 12:00pm
- Parry’s Pizza – Northglenn – Saturday, February 19 – Tapping 11:00am
- Boathouse Cantina – Friday, February 18 – Tapping at 4pm
- Parry’s Pizza Sheridan – Saturday, February 26 – Tapping at 11:00am
- The Barley Tap and Tavern – February 23 – Tapping at 1:00pm