Welcome to the InterNEAT! Volume 66
Happy December, one and all! As you tuck yourselves in for the 25 Days of Christmas every night, please let this Welcome to the InterNEAT! provide some extra warmth to your day.
5. Let’s start this one off with something grand, something supreme, something… interstellar. (But I guess don’t watch this if you haven’t seen “Interstellar” yet. Although, you’ve had enough time now.)
4. Johnny Football finally scored his first NFL touchdown. Bravo, Johnny, bravo.
3. If Johnny Manziel is equal to Johnny Bravo, I guess this next guy would be equal to Tommy Brady.
2. Speaking of nostalgia, ERMAHGERD, NEW STAR WARS TRAILER! Yet, it would be kind of fun to see how George Lucas would have done it, right?
And while we’re on the topic of being honest with trailers… Merry Christmas!
1. Finally, I wanted to put ‘Love Actually’ as the top spot because it probably deserves it, but this story about Aaron Joseph Purmort’s incredible obituary… FOR HIMSELF… has to be acknowledged.
See you in a .gif, Alex
PS – ROLL TIGERS!