Welcome to the InterNEAT! | Volume 71
Happy 2015, guys! New year, new me. AMIRITE?! Hell, new year, new InterNEAT! Well, not necessarily in theory, but in new findings, absolutely!
- Never challenge Gaston to a pushups competition. Can’t you see he has biceps to spare?
Further proof that Gaston is kind of a dick, and if you’re dealing with a dick, you better get yourself some Ted Williams condoms!
“Ted Williams Brand Condoms: There are no holes in his swing, just like these rubbers.”
- Gaston ain’t got sh*t on Shawn Oakman!
iTunes: Do you accept the terms and conditions? Shawn Oakman: No. iTunes: Okay. pic.twitter.com/0IA3oHz3Op
— Logan T. Patterson (@HellaFrosty) January 2, 2015
Chipotle: Guac is extra Shawn Oakman: It’s not extra Chipotle: nvm you right pic.twitter.com/51ASFKexSv
— Ridiculousness (@WeLoveRobDyrdek) January 2, 2015
- And what’s just scary as Shawn Oakman? The guy who whose passion is equal parts guns AND musical theater.
And for those wanting a bonus musical cover…
- Next, the Year of Pratt may be over, but G.D. if the momentum isn’t still going!
- Finally, to the man who was always cooler than the other side of the pillow, thank you Stuart Scott. RIP.
See you in a .gif, Alex