Welcome to the InterNEAT! Volume 73
Hey guys! Happy Tuesday! We’re in the midst of a nice little sporting spree right now, everything from Championship Sunday to MLB free agency to #UFCBoston to the Royal Rumble. With all that greatness in mind, let’s … look at the other side!
- Is Super Mario World considered a sport? It involves running, jumping and (fire) balls. Plus, the Vanilla Dome can be as frustrating as the Legion of Boom.
- Thanks, Mizzou. Reaching out for Super Mario help all of a sudden doesn’t seem so bad…
- Fans of trick shots, be warned. This shot is nuts.
- One ball to knock two more into one’s throat, and that’s not even the worse throat injury in this blog.
- And what’s the common denominator between pain and PorchDrinking?
See you in a .gif, Alex
Also, New Girl fans, you’re welcome…