Welcome to the InterNEAT! Volume 77
Happy Fat Tuesday, everybody! I hope you’re eating and drinking to your heart’s content! There’s something about the day that makes me feel like a kid again. With that in mind, we’ve got our theme for this week’s InterNEAT!
- Well, first and foremost, kids have to come from somewhere.
- Then it’s on the kid to become something. Alyson Stoner is back, and the world is happy. (I could be ‘the world’ in this situation.)
- Cute little Alyson has nothing on this little guy. Here’s a four-year-old boy who has written a heartbreaking letter to the “bad men” who stole his puppy. All the feels! ALL. THE. FEELS!
- Even though we aren’t kids anymore, it doesn’t mean we can’t be nostalgic.
- Finally, kids should NOT drink, but they SHOULD strive for their dreams. Keep chuggin’ along, everybody!
See you in a .gif, Alex