Welcome to the InterNEAT! Volume 26
Feliz Tuesday, you guys! I hope you are doing well. It feels like the stretch run to spring finally. That’s cool, right? (#WeatherIceBreakers) Okay, let’s get to it!
5. I’m kind of sad the Winter Olympics are over. Granted, my enthusiasm lost most of its steam after both hockey teams lost to Canada. It seemed like NBC took the losses pretty rough as well.
4. If you still need some games to entertain your evenings, may I suggest two of my favorites?
Option A: Is DMX in jail? Well…. Is he?
Option B: The Invisible Cow. I got to be honest: I probably like this game more than you. It’s just great fun for everyone, especially for your unsuspecting coworkers.
3. If you had to guess the most popular TV show and video game in the last 20 years, you’d find two of the most common answers fused together in this one video… and it’s brilliant.
2. Chalk this one up like a home movie. Matt Foley is one of the most legendary characters in SNL history. Well, would you like to see his actual debut?
1. HOLY. GUARDIANS. OF. THE. GALAXY. I already told you that Chris Pratt is my frontrunner for leading male of 2014. Well, this all just enforces my prediction.
Side Note: Kudos to the GoG trailer for winning the week because ZOMBEAVERS should basically win every other week.
See you in a .gif, Alex