Welcome to the InterNEAT! Volume 54
How goes it?! I hope you are all doing well and fared better than me in your first week of fantasy football.
5. Need a pick-me-up? Here’s everything you need: hope, a dream and beer.
My personal pick-me-up these days? A real life look at what I believe is the greatest TV theme song of all time. (Yea, I said it!)
4. Speaking of bold statements, Steve Harvey… best Family Feud host of all time… regardless of format. (My apologies to Team Dawson. You could be right.)
3. This next listing will either make your heart flutter from nostalgia or harden from noted age.
20 Years Later…
2. It’s hard not to get the warm and fluffies reminiscing about the Little Rascals. The same feeling can be had via Ohio State marching band.
1. Finally, thank you Antonio Brown. You may have been a source for a fantasy football loss… or two, but damn if I didn’t chuckle watching you Falcon Kick Spencer Lanning.
Hat tip to Spencer Lanning, too, for taking it all in stride.
Wait, wait, wait… When did this happen?!? pic.twitter.com/SzU9wDVx23
— Spencer Lanning (@LanningSpencer) September 7, 2014
See you in a .gif, Alex