15 Existential Questions Asked at Red Rocks Shows
It’s official: Red Rocks season has officially begun! And the schedule this year is stacked. We’re excited for a few shows in particular: Nathaniel Rateliff and the Night Sweats, Ryan Adams, The Lumineers, Odesza, Brand New & Modest Mouse, The Avett Brothers, Jackson Browne, LCD Soundsystem, Sufjan Stevens, Tame Impala, The Head and the Heart and so, so many more. For a full list of who’s playing, visit Red Rocks Online.
Seeing a show at Red Rocks should be on everyone’s bucket list. The sunsets, the sparkling city lights of Denver in the distance. And don’t forget the stairs. If you’ve been to a show at Red Rocks, you’ve probably asked yourself on the of the following questions:
1) How many more steps do I have to go up before I’m back at the bottom?
2) What is the meaning of an $8.50 craft beer?
3) Is that the sound of this set blowing my mind or just thunder in the distance?
4) What are these rocks, really?
5) If I’d brought my rain jacket, would it have even rained at all?
6) Why am I crying?
7) Where did I park my car?
8) What’s that smell?
9) Which travel agent booked this many power trips for all these parking attendants?
10) Why wasn’t I alive to see the Beatles in 1964?
11) Where was that secret bathroom again?
12) Did god carve this structure out specifically to make my ears melt?
13) What am I ever going to do with this many sample granola bars?
14) Where did my friends go?
15) When’s my next show?
Submit a Comment