Brasserie St. James Tap Takeover at Alamo Drafthouse
A little of a month ago we broke news that Reno, Nevada’s Brasserie St. James would finally make its way to Colorado for distribution. We’re teaming up with the Brasserie team along with our friends at Alamo Drafthouse to showcase their tremendous line up, as well a few specialty items they’re excited to unleash.
This coming Tuesday, join the PorchDrinking team out at Alamo Drafthouse’s Glass Half Full Taproom in Littleton, which already features a tremendous lineup of top tier local and national craft beers. Meet the Brasserie family and enjoy some rarities from this tremendous new arrival.
- Daily Wages (Farmhouse Saison)
- Red Headed Stranger (Farmhouse Red)
- Red Headed Stranger…on Nitro
- Third Man (Belgian Style Tripel)
- Quadrophobia (Belgian Style Quad)
- Quadrophobia Barrel Aged…Aged 6 Months in freshly dumped Pinot Noir Barrels
- 1904 (100% Brett fremented Golden Ale)
- Koln Concert (German style Kolsch)