No CommentsAvg. Reading Time: 1 min
Top 5 Drinking Games
- Rock Band – The game for people who don’t typically play video games. Drinking brings out the rock star kicks and glass shattering high notes not typically present sans beer and/or liquor. Everyone has a friend who is typically reticent to pick up the mic, but won’t relinquish it after beer number 5.
- Mario Party – Who knew that a game created for children, could be so easily turned into a competitive drinking game? Nintendo surely caught onto this phenomenon after a few installments as challenges became more ridiculous and the opportunities to infuriate your friends grew more plentiful.
- LittleBigPlanet – Included solely for the ability to beat the crap out of your opponent’s avatar and directly impact their ability to win a level. Disclaimer: Not recommended to use these tactics against your significant other. Sorry, honey!
- Madden NFL – “Hail Mary! Aw shit, that didn’t work. Hail Mary!” Repeat.
- WarioWare: Smooth Moves – Competition based game? Check. Ridiculous challenges that have your friends alternate between miming hula hooping and doing squats? Check. Probability of someone face-planting in the heat of battle? High.
Feel free to offer up your suggestions for great video games that I may have missed in the comments below.