The 7 Beers You’ll Find at the Summer Denver Flea 2016
This Saturday and Sunday, the Summer Denver Flea returns to the River North district, this time EXDO Event Center on both days from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Supporting local artists and makers is often made even better while sipping on locally made craft beer, too. Luckily, our friends at New Belgium is making your Flea experience much more enjoyable with a mix of classics, and some new specialty offerings which will satisfy any beer geek’s wanting desires. Below is a list of the beers you can expect that will be available during the Summer Flea:
Available at All Bars:
- Fat Tire
- Heavy Melon
- Avery’s Fat Tire Collaboration Fat Wild Ale
Available at the New Belgium Bar (poured until gone):
- Hof ten Dormaal – a hoppy golden ale with spelt, malted sunflower seeds, and wild carrot herbs creating a nutty, bready, grassy wash, while Saaz and Mosaic hops lend spicy, tropical accents.
- Botanical Imperial IPA – this big imperial IPA bring a massive hop punch with Cascade, Sterling and Willamette hops. Those already present citrusy, herbal and spicy hop flavors are then intensified by essential oils from backyard botanicals basil, sage and juniper.
- Lightning in a Bottle – this is a tart Berliner Weiss with massive dry-hopping brewed in collaboration with The Do LaB
- Avery’s Collaboration Fat Wild Ale – made in collaboration for the Fat Tire & Friends Anniversary Collaboration pack, Avery’s take on Fat Tire features a prominent malt backbone, fruity hop aroma and a tropical pineapple layer.
Don’t forget–if you RSVP online today, you’ll get a complimentary beer or cocktail, too!
Summer Denver Flea
June 25 & 36, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
EXDO Event Center, 1399 35th St., Denver, CO