2016 Where to Find Pliny the Younger in Colorado
Pliny the Younger, Russian River Brewing‘s highly sought after Triple IPA, will return once again in limited availability beginning the week of February 20th. Elite Brands, which distributes Russian River products in Colorado was kind enough to share the complete list of venues that will carry this cult status juicy hop bomb. Dates and times have yet to be announced for each premise, however we’ll be sure to update that information in the coming days as information develops.
For the 2nd year in a row, Elite Brands will follow in the footsteps of Russian River founder Natalie and Vinny Cilurzo in raising funds and awareness towards breast cancer support with their version of the “All Hopped Up For A Cure” fundraiser. Once again, Elite Brands will be donating all proceeds made from sales on Pliny the Younger to Sense of Security, a local breast cancer support organization. Last year’s fundraiser brought in $4,756 to Sense of Security.
Where to Find Pliny the Younger in Colorado
- Backcountry Pizza & Tap House – Sunday, February 28 at 12:00pm
- The Kitchen – Boulder – Sunday, February 28 at 5:30pm
- Cheeky Monk Beer Café – Wednesday, February 24 at 5pm
- Euclid Hall Bar & Kitchen – Saturday, February 27 at 1pm
- Falling Rock Tap House – Saturday, February 20, Sunday February, 21st & Sunday February, 28th. All 3 tappings will be at 1pm
- Freshcraft – Monday, February 29 at 6pm
- Hops & Pie – Wednesday, February 24 at 1:30 pm tickets available at 11:30 am
- Park & Co. – Monday, February 29 at 4pm
- World of Beer – Cherry Creek – Sunday, February 28 at 11am Ticket sales begin at 10 am, loyalty members get first access.
- Oskar Blues Homemade Liquids and Solids – Saturday, February 27
- Parry’s Pizzeria And Bar – Saturday, March 5th at 11am