Green Earth Brewing Archives – PorchDrinking.com
Last year, Colorado added 30 new breweries to its already impressive arsenal. That means all new recipes, taprooms and beers to explore throughout the Centennial state. How many of the new breweries did you visit last year? How many of these have you heard of? Either way, it’s time to welcome Colorado’s new class of brewers.
Autumn in Colorado might be the best showcase of why the Centennial State is so great. Oh, let me count the ways:
- We still have the warm days to sport our flops like how one is supposed to.
- We have the cold to days to sport our flops like how one is not advertised to do so.
- The mountains getting their first pow-pow!
- The Broncos are looking good. The Rockies made the playoffs for the first time since 2009. The Nuggets are prepping for a possible return to the playoffs. And the Avs are… aiming to improve, as we all are.
- There’s G-A-B-F!!!
- Oktoberfest beers, a whole day (more like all-month) to dress-up, pumpkin beers, Christmas ales, and holidays (aka great times to share your favorite brews with friends and family).
It’s getting hot out herrrrrrre… like ridiculously hot. I just want to pop up a tent right next to an open fridge door like in The Simpsons and just cool off. However, a more refrigerator-motor-friendly option is to grab a beer from one of the 16 Colorado brewery openings occurring in the next three months.
From July to August and through September, breweries all across the state will open up. Many of these breweries you could even check out on your way to or from an awesome camping spot.
Just as the Fresh Prince said, “Summer, summer, summer time. Time to sit back and unwind.” You’ll want to unwind by checking out these new Colorado breweries.