Chicago’s Headquarters Beercade and 3 Floyd’s Present Rick & Morty Beer Event
For all Rick & Morty fans who have ever dreamed of visiting the Blips & Chitz arcade-themed building, the nostalgia-tinged craft beercade hosts an event inspired by the characters of Rick & Morty with beer pairings from 3 Floyd’s Brewing.
Headquarters Beercade (River North | 213 W. Institute Pl.) invites guests to enjoy an afternoon with 3 Floyd’s and, of course, Rick & Morty from 12-3 p.m. on Sunday, July 23. Tickets can be purchased at http://www.hqrivernorth.com/tickets.
Guests are encouraged to participate in the Rick & Morty Multiverse costume contest for the chance to win $100 gift card to Headquarters. Virtual Rick-ality will also be on-site for anyone who wants to partake in the official Rick & Morty virtual reality experience.
As part of the $37 ticket, guests can sip on beers and dine on themed dishes. Guests can also enjoy cocktails (additional cost).
The 3 Floyd’s Beer
- $25 Million Man
- Flying Tiger Sault Lager
- Apocalypse Cow
- Zombie Dust
- Alpha King
- War Pigs collab beer
- Concentrated Dark Matter, made with bacon jam, charred mushrooms, caramelized onions, truffles and sea salt served on toast.
- Eye Holes, made of meatballs in a green tomato sauce with mustard and greens
- King Jellybean Wings, Cap’n Crunch coated chicken wings with a reduced Jelly Bean sauce.
Specialty Cocktails (Additional Cost)
- Fleeb Juice made with violet liqueur, rosebud syrup, lemon, Hendrick’s gin and champagne.
- Love Potion Morty-ni’s made with tangerine Red Bull, cream, vanilla, Galliano and Control pisco.