PorchDrinking’s Best in Beer 2018 | The Northeast U.S.
Oh sure, people talk about the Pacific Northwest, Denver, California… but what about the Northeast? Our craft scene should never be ignored, and 2018 only further proved that point as breweries continued to impress. The PorchDrinking.com Northeast Team wanted to share a few thoughts about the year in beer, 2018.
2018 Best in Beer: Beers of the Year
1. Black Walnut Brownie Resolute by Brothers Craft Brewing
2. Sour Wench with Passionfruit and Guava by Ballast Point Tasting Room and Kitchen Virginia
3. CPA by Brew Gentleman
4. Cuvée De Tetreault by Trillium Brewing
5. Sua Da by Dancing Gnome Brewery
2018 Best in Beer: Top 5 New Beers From 2018
1. There Goes Gravity by Commonwealth Brewing
2. Zardoz by Right Proper/Pen Druid
3. Pagliacci by Basic City Beer Company
4. Phobia by Restless Moons Brewing
5. Lemonade Stand by The Friendly Fermenter
Submit a Comment