Great Divide 25th Anniversary Returns to Ballpark with Huge Pour List
Denver’s oldest and largest production brewery is getting back to basics. Great Divide Brewing will celebrate its 25th Anniversary by bringing the party back to their original Arapahoe Street location for a block party-style celebration this Saturday from 2-5pm, as it had done for so many years.
The weekend’s festivities will also feature several familiar nods with 14 variant takes on their iconic Yeti Imperial Stout, including 25th Anniversary Big Yeti, a higher octane 13.5% version available on draft and in 19.2 oz cans to-go, and never before released Maple Pecan and S’mores versions.
Other specialty tappings include a 25th Anniversary Double Hazy IPA, the return of several Wood Werk barrel-aged Sours and Saisons, vintages releases Oak-aged Yeti, and Barrel-aged Old Ruffian and Hibernation, Pancakes for Breakfast, a collaboration with Portland’s Boneyard Brewing.
And while Great Divide has historically been known for big, bold beers, anniversary party attendees will have the first opportunity to try their foray into the easier drinking territory with the debut of Great Divide Lager, which will soon join the year-round 12oz and 19.2oz can lineup. Other lighter fare debuts include a Brut IPA and a hoppy Pilsner.
Saturday’s anniversary party will also feature the debut of the fourth entry in Great Divide’s Denver Pale Ale artist series, this year featuring the work of Scot Lefavor. This year’s artwork will feature an homage to the city that has embraced Great Divide for the last 25 years with iconic elements layered in throughout the label.
Finally in addition to unlimited pours, access to food trucks, and games, for $35 attendees will also be treated to the music of Wildermiss, The Patient Zeros and Giant Walking Robots. For $55, VIP ticket holders will have access to a special Colorado Party Rentals VIP bar while also receiving a commemorative t-shirt and glass.
Without further ado, here’s the pour list for Saturday Great Divide 25th Anniversary Party:
- 25th Anniversary Ale* – Big Yeti
- 25th Anniversary Ale* – Double Hazy
- Great Divide Lager*
- Coffee Porter – collaboration w/ Pablo’s
- Wood Werks No. 2 – Barrel Aged Blended Flemish Sour Brown Ale
- Wood Werks No. 4 – Red Wine Barrel Aged Saison
- Wood Werks No. 5 – Belgian-Style Sour Aged in Red Wine Barrels on Plums
- Brut IPA*
- Velvet Yeti (nitro)
- Yeti Imperial Stout
- Campfire Yeti Imperial Stout
- Chocolate Cherry Yeti Imperial Stout
- Vanilla Oak Aged Yeti Imperial Stout
- Maple Pecan Yeti Imperial Stout
- 2017 Choc OA Yeti Imperial Stout
- BA Old Ruff 2017
- BA Hiber 2017
- Pancakes for Breakfast – Collaboration with Boneyard Beer (Portland, OR)
- Knockout Ginger – Jameson Barrel Aged Farmhouse Ale
- 2014 Oak Aged Yeti Imperial Stout
- Chai Yeti Imperial Stout
- Strawberry Rhubarb Sour
- Roadie Radler
- Denver Pale Ale
- Heyday Modern IPA
- Hercules Double IPA
- Colette Farmhouse Ale
- Claymore Scotch Ale
- BA Claymore w/ peppers
- Tequila BA Margarita Gose*
- Titan IPA
- Whitewater Wheat – Hoppy Wheat (Throwback!)