The Big Eat Food Fest Pairs Beer, Cider and More with Culinary Masters
Over the past ten years, Denver’s culinary scene has experienced a renaissance similar to that of its craft beer counter parts. Now drawing some of the country’s preeminent chefs and restauranteurs, Denver has become a hotbed for elite level culinary talents. And no event best showcases that Denver’s culinary scene quite like The Big Eat.
Hosted by Eat Denver, a coalition that represents the city’s independent restaurant members, The Big Eat is the ultimate fusion of unlimited small bite eats from 60 of the city’s top restaurants, paired with libations from some of the state’s best culinary minded wineries, cideries, breweries, and spirits.
This year’s all-star restaurant lineup includes the likes of Tavernetta, Citizen Rail, Bistro Georgette, Avelina, Liberati, Comida, Fish N Beer, The Bindery, Acreage, Avanti, Duo, and many more.
The Big Eat 2019 takes place tomorrow, Thursday, June 20 from 6-9pm at The Galleria at the Denver Performing Arts Complex. Tickets are currently still available so grab yours before they’re all gone. Here’s a preview of the beverage lineup at tomorrow’s event.
Non-Alcoholic Craft Drinks
- Teatulia Tea Sodas
- Happy Leaf Kombucha
- Winery: Carboy Winery
- Blanco – Grand Valley White Blend
- Rosé – Grand Valley Tempranillo
- Red – Grand Valley Cab Franc
- Briar Common Brewery + Eatery – One-n-a-Melon Watermelon Wheat, Das Bueno Mexican Lager and Sour Seoul Chili Sour.
- New Belgium Brewing – Mural, Mountain Time
- Prost Brewing – Pilsner, Weissbier
- Ratio Beerworks – No Shade Pilsner, New Wave Strawberry Berliner
- Spice Trade Brewing – Jalepeño Lena-Fresh Jalepeño infused Pilsner, Scarlet Giant-Hibiscus
- Key Lime Gose, Cucumber Mint Cream Ale
- Stem Ciders – Rosé, A Salted Cucumber, and Piggy Bank, a new Dry Pear made with Piggy Bank and Cochon 555
- The Post Brewing Co. – Squeaky Wheel Sunny Time Ale, Howdy Pilsner
- Vine Street Pub – El Camino Dorado: A dry-hopped Golden Ale, and F.Y.I.P.A. American I.P.A.
Cocktails created by Jason Snopkoski with all Colorado spirits:
- RiNo Rye – Woody Creek Rye, Hibiscus, Cardamom, Allspice, Lemon
- Lohi Jones – Annika Jones Vodka, Strawberry, Lemongrass, Lime
- Wash Park Razz – Golden Moon Gin, Raspberry, Mint, Lime,
- Sloan’s Lake Sipper – Peach Street D’Agave Silver, Happy Leaf Orange Basil Kombucha, Citrus
- Broadway & Breck – Breckenridge Spiced Rum, Coconut Water, Pomegranate Molasses, Pink Peppercorn, Lemon
- Cherry Creek Cooler – Marble Vodka & Gingercello, Teatulia Chamomile Tea, Turmeric, Lemon, Soda Water