Dueces WIld Brewery Archives – PorchDrinking.com
In 2018, Colorado craft beer consumers had its demand for more met with more supply as the state saw 67 new brewery openings or additions. Astonishingly, this is the most since 2014 when 68 brewery openings occurred.
The first three months of 2018, the Colorado brewery, cidery, and meadery scene has been and will be VERY busy. In fact, 36 Colorado craft brewery openings will occur bringing deliciousness to all of our taste buds across the state!
Of the 36, two are breweries changing locations, two are re-branding, and eight are adding a second location. Find out more about each of the breweries, who they are, anticipated opening lists, and what you can expect to experience when you visit.
Autumn in Colorado might be the best showcase of why the Centennial State is so great. Oh, let me count the ways:
- We still have the warm days to sport our flops like how one is supposed to.
- We have the cold to days to sport our flops like how one is not advertised to do so.
- The mountains getting their first pow-pow!
- The Broncos are looking good. The Rockies made the playoffs for the first time since 2009. The Nuggets are prepping for a possible return to the playoffs. And the Avs are… aiming to improve, as we all are.
- There’s G-A-B-F!!!
- Oktoberfest beers, a whole day (more like all-month) to dress-up, pumpkin beers, Christmas ales, and holidays (aka great times to share your favorite brews with friends and family).
Springtime in Colorado means the craft beer scene is blooming with new breweries! During the next three months, 28 Colorado brewery openings will occur, three in Colorado Springs and Denver and four in the Denver suburbs.