State of the PorchDrinking.com Address
Hi folks, we just wanted to update our PorchDrinking community real quick about some of the amazing things that have been going on around the PorchDrinking mother ship. First of all it has been a tremendous first month for the blog. We are so very proud of the content that we’ve put forth and we’re even more excited about what is still to come! We are so thankful for all of the support you all have given thus far so we thought we’d share some exciting announcements, many of which took place just this week.
1) We’ve reached over 400 likes on Facebook! That is a testament to just how strong our community is becoming. If you haven’t already like our Facebook Page so we can continue to grow. Also if you’d like to follow us on Twitter, hit us up there as well!
2) This Friday, PorchDrinking will be sending a team to cover the Denver Summer Brew Festival at Mile High Station, in Denver, CO. Tickets are still on sale so get yours and be sure to say hi to us at the event! We’ll have coverage of the event next week.
3) Wednesday we found out that we had been granted press passes to this year’s Great American Beer Festival hosted by the Brewer’s Association! GABF is arguably one of the largest and most recognized beer festivals in the nation that features over 2000 beers from more than 500 breweries across the U.S. This year’s festival will take place October 11-13. We’ll be bringing you full coverage leading up to the event as well as during the event. But more to come on those details. We also plan on live tweeting the entire event.
4) We’re only a month in and we’re already working on a site redesign. The general look and feel will remain the same but we’ll be adding a few things to make the PorchDrinking experience a little better. This will mean quicker site load times, the ability to live blog events, updated staff bios, a strong social media representation and other goodies.
5) We want you to join our community and engage in the PorchDrinking experience more. To do so, send us pictures of your PorchDrink or pictures of what you’re drinking on Instagram. Follow us at @PorchDrinkingCO. Also feel free to e-mail us suggestions, or comments at [email protected]. We want to help make your PD experience as comfy as can be!