Welcome to the InterNEAT! Volume 85
What’s crappenin’ everybody? Spring finally feels like it has sprung. So, let’s do the same with this InterNEAT!
- Eddie Redmayne portrayed Marius in Les Miserables. No Oscar. Portrayed Stephen Hawking in The Theory of Everything. Oscar. Now imagine what he can do as a singing Stephen Hawking!
- From one cringe-worthy moment to another. Side note: If this is a fake, marketing scheme, so help me! I will NOT watch whatever Dennis Quaid releases next, not that I would in the first place.
- The cringe continues! Madonna and Drake were arguably the most talked about people from this weekend. Thus, the internet needed to react.
- Segue: Madonna released “Take a Bow” in 1995. At that same time, Al Gore was VP. At that same time, Captain Planet was saving the earth. At this time, whoever made this video should ‘take a bow.’
- Kids say the darndest things, and it seems especially true this week.
See you in a .gif, Alex
Thought I forgot about my biweekly Game of Thrones mention? Of course not!