Event Preview | Innovation in the Beer Industry Panel Discussion
Aside from mergers, buyouts, expansions, and satellite facilities, craft beer is also evolving naturally due to the growing influence of technology and innovation. As such we decided to host a round-table discussion taking a look at some of the ways beer is evolving with the help of tech in the realms of production, actually brewing the beer, on and off premise accounts, as well as how tech has an effect on marketing beer. Please RSVP to attend tonight’s panel!
The panel will feature:
- Josh Rapp, Senior Brewer at Avery Brewing Co.
- Mark Slattery, Owner of First Draft Taproom & Kitchen
- Matthew Erley, West Regional Manager of Drizly
- Diana Kim, Mobile & Digital Acquisition for Ibotta
- Moderator: Steve Kurowski of Colorado Brewers Guild
Attendance is free and beer will be provided for attendees above the age of 21 but please RSVP to reserve your spot.