PorchDrinking’s Weekly Denver Beer Beat | June 29th, 2016
The Denver Beer Beat sheds light on news of brewery openings, special tappings, firkins and one-off batches, bottle releases, dinners, pairings, etc.
Highlights for the week
- CABS are here! JK, mostly. Grab your tickets for the Colorado Alcohol Beverage Symposium coming up in August. This two day event is great for the industry folk out there in DBB land.
- SUP & SIP – The 1st session sold out but you can grab tickets for the next session here.
- The Sesh Fest date was just announced. Who doesn’t love a good Sesh?!
- Our homies at Baere Brewing are hosting their first bottle release and throwing one hell of a 2nd anniversary party! We love Baere, you should too. See you there!
- C Squared Cider is also throwing down with their one year anniversary.
- We threw a sake tasting event on the calendar because sake is a brewed product and closer to beer than it is wine. AND, these folks are local! That’s right! Taste some locally brewed and bottled Sake!
- There are a grip of cask, firkin, special tappings and bottle releases this week but we are especially keeping our eyes on the release of the Hop Wizard up north in Lafayette by the folks at Odd13 Brewing. Because, you know, wizards never die!
- Also, Fourth of July Events! USA, USA, USA!
Check out the rest of the Denver Beer Beat calendar here to plan your week accordingly! You can export events to your iCal and/or sort them by your favorite brewery/beer bar, by the day or by the topic with a quick search for key words.
Whatever you plan to do, make sure you plan appropriate transportation and drink responsibly… use two hands. Don’t drink and drive!
Cheers to ye and may eternity find us in as good company as this! Stay Thirsty and Keep Denver Beer’d!