This Is Not Magic Hat #thisisnotmagichat
We found out earlier this week that there has been quite a bit of confusion over the interpretation of some of Magic Hat Brewing Company’s products. Willie’s in Lexington, Kentucky decided to don their good samaritain cap and ensure that there were no further confusions over product branding. Thanks to Facebook user Collin Wallace for posting this picture.
It’s debatable whether or not Magic Hat might be misconstrued for a number of every day things, so just to make sure we thought we’d do our part to also educate the masses. If you would like to contribute to our #thisisnotmagichat campaign feel free to do so on our PorchDrinking.com Facebook page or hit us up on Twitter @PorchDrinkingCO and use #thisisnotmagichat. We’ll share the best that YOU come up with so get creative! This is PorchDrinking.com, this is not magic hat. Photos created by staff graphic designer Natalie O’Connor.
1. This is Magician David Blaine #thisisnotmagichat
2. This is Magic the Gathering #thisisnotmagichat
3. This is a lady with a ridiculous hat, though they’re both ridiculous #thisisnotmagichat
4. This is the Cat in the Hat. Childish yes, but #thisisnotmagichat
5. This is Magic Johnson wearing a hat closer but still #thisisnotmagichat
6. This is a magical hat however #thisisnotmagichat
7. This is an Orlando Magic Hat, so close yet #thisisnotmagichat
8. This is West Sixth Brewing Company, clearly #thisisnotmagichat
9. This is the state of Kentucky #thisisnotmagichat
10. This is PorchDrinking.com #thisisnotmagichat