Laughing Leprechaun Meadery Archives – PorchDrinking.com
When it is this hot for summer, you can either go run out in the sprinklers, head to the mountains, or grab a tasty brew. Or do all three! First, let’s start with a fresh pint from one of the 36 Colorado brewery openings for July, August, and September. Perhaps you will go try your first South American beer with corn as the main ingredient or even your first grape beer (oenobeer).
If you love the freshness of spring, then you are definitely going to love all the fresh new breweries budding all over the Centennial state. Thanks to our amazing friends at the Colorado Brewery List and the Colorado Beer Geek, we have a list of 42 Colorado brewery openings for April, May and June.
Autumn in Colorado might be the best showcase of why the Centennial State is so great. Oh, let me count the ways:
- We still have the warm days to sport our flops like how one is supposed to.
- We have the cold to days to sport our flops like how one is not advertised to do so.
- The mountains getting their first pow-pow!
- The Broncos are looking good. The Rockies made the playoffs for the first time since 2009. The Nuggets are prepping for a possible return to the playoffs. And the Avs are… aiming to improve, as we all are.
- There’s G-A-B-F!!!
- Oktoberfest beers, a whole day (more like all-month) to dress-up, pumpkin beers, Christmas ales, and holidays (aka great times to share your favorite brews with friends and family).
Springtime in Colorado means the craft beer scene is blooming with new breweries! During the next three months, 28 Colorado brewery openings will occur, three in Colorado Springs and Denver and four in the Denver suburbs.
Are you in need of some different New Year’s resolutions? Perhaps something more fun and tasty than the typical goal. Well here is a fun one that you and all your friends should share: We will visit at least five of the 20 new brewery openings in the Centennial State this January, February and March. New batches of deliciousness are being concocted across Colorado and who knows from which brewery your new favorite may come?
Only two and half more months left in 2016! Seriously, that’s a bit ridiculous.
Now, please don’t freak out and start your holiday shopping now… well maybe you should if you are a bit of a procrastinator. Take a breather and stop by one of these 16 awesome new breweries, meaderies, and cideries, opening the next few months. Who knows? You might find a real cool gift for a friend, family member, coworker, or PorchDrinking writer.