Breweries to Create Missouri Brewers Guild’s First Collaboration Brew
Twenty-two members of the Missouri Brewers Guild teamed up this fall to brew the Guild’s first-ever collaboration brew, aptly named “Missouri Loves Company”. The breweries met via video conference to discuss logistics, ingredients, and unite during a time when social distancing rules tend to keep people apart.
Breweries donated supplies such as malt and hops, and the Missouri Brewers Guild allied trade partners donated services such as design, marketing, and label printing.
“Missouri Loves Company” is a Hazy IPA at 7% ABV, and features two-row, Vienna, and Pils malt, and is hopped with Talus, Chinook, Summit, and Mandarina Bavaria hops.
Sales from the collaboration brew will benefit the Missouri Craft Brewers Guild and support their efforts for the future growth of the craft beer industry around the Show-Me State.
The hazy IPA will be sold in 4-packs of 16-ounce cans and will be available at the following breweries:
KANSAS CITY AREA
ST LOUIS AREA
- Friendship Brewing Co., Wentzville
- Missouri Beer Co., O’Fallon
- Narrow Gauge Brewing Co., Florissant
- Petrichor Brewing, O’Fallon
- Schlafly Beer, St. Louis
- Side Project Brewing, Maplewood
- Third Wheel Brewing, St. Peters
- Two Plumbers Brewery + Arcade, St. Charles
- Urban Chestnut Brewing Co., St. Louis
- Broadway Brewery, Columbia
- Logboat Brewing Co., Columbia
- Public House Brewing Co., Rolla & St. James
- 4 by 4 Brewing Co., Springfield
- Lost Signal Brewing Co., Springfield
- Hold Fast Brewing, Springfield
- Mother’s Brewing Co., Springfield
- Piney River Brewing Co., Bucyrus
- Springfield Brewing Co., Springfield
- Tie & Timber Beer Co., Springfield
Be sure to pick some up and support the breweries and Missouri Brewers Guild if you can!